Welcome to Northern Rhode Island Physical Therapy
Located in both Greenville and Lincoln, Rhode Island, Northern Rhode Island Physical Therapy has been providing physical therapy and sports medicine services to the Rhode Island market since 1991.
Northern Rhode Island Physical therapy adopts a functional biomechanical approach to your rehabilitation which involves the development of a treatment plan which is based on an assessment of the patient's musculoskeletal and neurological systems. This is a very effective methodology for treating a wide variety of injuries and illnesses.
Our primary goal is to minimize your pain and improve your function and quality of life.
Northern Rhode Island Physical Therapy offers the following services:
- Sports Medicine/Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Vestibular Physical Therapy
- Neurological Physical Therapy
- Sports Conditioning/Performance Enhancement
- Pre and Post Operative Rehabilitation
- Neck and Back Care
Focused on the needs of its clients, Northern Rhode Island Physical Therapy...
- Opens at 7am to permit treatment to occur before regular business hours
- Does not charge for appointment cancellations due to the crazy world in which we all live
- Accept a wide range of health insurance programs
- Provides new patient forms online to permit you to download and expedite your first visit
We encourage you to read our customer testimonials and then take the first step to recovery by calling Northern Rhode Islands Physical Therapy's Greenville, RI,office (401) 949-0380 or the Lincoln, RI office, (401)-333-3211